Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Maddox - Plattsmouth Bellevue Omaha Newborn Photographer

Mr. Maddox came in for a Newborn Session. We snapped a few with big brother, Mom & Dad. He had a big snack then he dozed off into dreamland and was pretty good staying asleep as I "posed" him.
Here are few from his sesssion!

Playing superhero with big brother! Love his little cape!
 With Mommy! He was all goofy little smiles when he first showed up!
 and Daddy too!
 I like to always get at least a couple with their eyes open, while it's easier to pose a sleeping baby, eyes open are important too!
 Baby details are so adorable, tiny fingers & toes and little nose!
 Dreamland and sporting one of my crochet hats!
 Snug as a bug
 a little grin
 Mom loves frogs so he got to be a little froggy! Ribbit
 M-I-C-K-E-Y   M-O-U-S-E
So glad they were up for Mickey as I had just made the booties and well if you know me I like to Mickey-ize!
 Cute Mouseketeer he is!
 With Easter coming up, He got to be a funny Little Bunny! Too Cute
 Tucked in! Sweet Dreams!
 and he ended with the best little smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment