Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hunter 2 mo, 6 mo, 9 mo, 1 Year - Plattsmouth Bellevue Baby Photographer

Mr. Hunter is such a handsome guy & I have loved taking his pictures.  I've seen him 4 times and each time he gets more adorable.  He may not always be the best for smiles, but with some hard work we can get him to crack a few smiles.   Enjoy a few photos from his first year.

1 Year



 










9 months


 Winter Wonderland dreaming?!

This cracks me up!

Hot chocolate or pretending anyway, so fun seeing little hands hold big mugs! They pick up from what we do so quick it is rather amazing!

 Quarterback in the future?!
 Priceless smile here!


6 months
 He really can be a ham when he wants to be.
 It was fall and apple season so of course I had to have him wear my apple hat I made!

 What you lookin' at?
 What a cool guy just lyin' around
 See a ham when he wants to be!



2 months

 Daddy hunts so brought in a few of his things for props!

 Then he fell asleep because 2 months is a hard age, dreamland under a cool summer breeze! 




No comments:

Post a Comment