Monday, December 9, 2013

Twins are 2! Plattsmouth Bellevue Child Photographer

I have captured these two adorable twins since they were babies and they are a hoot everytime. Their parents are big Husker fans so love how they always have Husker outfits. Trying to get 2 - 2 year olds to stay put is a challenge, so their session was all about having fun and letting them be themselves! We amazingly snuck this "outdoor" session in right before we got these frigid temps, which is awesome for December!
Enjoy a look at some of their 2 Year session photos!

She wasn't sure about me even though I've been taking her pictures for awhile, so kind of a smile! 

Mommy was doing something silly I'm sure!
I love this, this is as natural as it gets! Hahaha!

He was all about posing and being in the spotlight!

Leave tossing makes everything better, he just kept laughing while she stayed a little more serious!

I see a smile under those leaves!

3, 2, 1.....

Throw those pinecones, weeeee! 

He really got into it, very serious pinecone tossing here! 

Beautiful smiles from her, loved her little outfit! 

Playing!  I love this, how they are just doing their own thing together! 

Big ol' leaves to toss now, woohoo! 

"the Beast" was an expert leaf thrower if I've ever seen one. Love all his expressions! 

Catch me if you want a smile, silly girl! She likes to move out! 

Ending with some hiking up the hill looking for "Charlie" (the dog of course!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment